Monday, July 10, 2006

So maybe I don't write everyday or...

.... take showers, or eat with utensils. Okay I'm no Chris Farley, but I was on a roll. So what's up in mah world? Well, I have been mountain biking all over the great state of Maryland hitting up hot spots, such as Gambrill and Avalon.

Had the pleasure of riding with a huge crew this weekend that spanned all disciplines and skill levels. It was good times indeed. We hit up a pretty large chunk of Avalon, withe the majority of our time spent at the "playground" of log rides, jumps, berms, etc.

After the ride, I headed to my parents' house to begin my reign in the homebrewing world. My dad and I sat in the garage, swilled some beer, and made our first batch of brewsky - a pilsner. The choice was decided based on the flashbacks it provoked in my pop. He remembers growing up in Milwaukee and drinking a good Pilsner. The smell of the boiling wort wafting in the air reminded him of the essense of his childhood hometown.

The brewing was followed by a family BBQ...The company and food was tasty as always...the food, not the people...sickos.

I'm out...'til next month...kidding...hopefully sooner.

Bye,
Cycle

1 comment:

Gaz said...

Homebrew?!?! Ooh, now I'm thirsty! (Checked out yer blog via your signature on dirtrag - nice one!)