Here goes the list of all the things I'd like to accomplish in 2006. My plan is to fire a ton of possibilities out there and see what sticks. A short list will be created soon. Aight:
24 hour races:
Big Bear - June 10th-11th
Seven Springs - first weekend in September
Adventure Race/Off-Road Tri:
Rocky Gap Adventure Race - May 20th
Charity Rides:
Maryland Wine Fest Ride (road) - mid September
Chesapeake Asthma Ride (road) - June 2nd-4th; may be hampered by Big Bear.
Local MTB Race:
Race in at least one area race. Never have competed in a normal race before.
Run in a 5k:
Building block to longer runs and eventually a real triathalon.
Hike a section of the AT:
If I can take a week each year for a couple years, I will have completed the whole trail
Lots of weekend camp/ride trips:
Plan for a lot of training rides/camping in the Mid-Atlantic area. I also really want to ride the entire C&O Canal in a weekend.
When Daylight Savings returns to better daylight hours:
Ride, Ride, Ride to work again!!!
Start brewing:
The Big Man and myself are taking classes in February. Family Chesnik will sow the empire they have been destined to create through malt, hops, yeast and water!!
Woodcrafting:
My dad and I have been talking a lot of game about making our own furniture and whatnots. Time's up...this is the year!
Friends:
I have some yahoo's that want to start a clothing line. I know zippy about the biz and have zero design qualifications. They are very creative and inspired gents who are very passionate about their idea. I hope I can help them with the business side, which means I got some studying to do. It's all about the biz plan, baby!
Family:
The wife is eager to find her "nesting" house. The time may be right to find new digs. All I want is a garage and a shed to call my own. A shed for brewmaking and bikes! Oh, and two bathrooms.
It would be great if we could start filling the house as well.
No comments:
Post a Comment