Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Blog neglect (aka FU Brad)

So I get a rash of new visitors and then I opt not to write for...oh...forever. Sorry loyalists.

My life is still rather interesting. I keep getting tossed curveballs and with the help of a good team, I keep knocking 'em outta the park. My MVP to-date has to be my pops. From picking me up when my trusty steed broke down...dammit....I guess I mean steeds...plural. The C&O bike breakdown and my Jeep breakdown. As always, there for me during my darkest hours (literally and figuratively). Always my number one fan. Thanks Big Daddy!

What else? Let's see:

Running: Top of my foot hurt, so I took a 3 day break. Longest hiatus I can remember. It mentally is damning. I run 8 tonight...weeeee!!!

Biking: Not much. Hitting the trails with Hop-a-dopalous tomorrow. Getting my brand new GF 29er frame soon. The good doc (The Bike Doctor, that is) already has her built up and ready to riz-ock!

Brewing: Commences one of the first weekends in October. I'm thinking stout.

Vehicular: Brand new car, baby! Brand new bill, baby! '07 Honda Element. I have a trunk I can put my bike in...Awwww yeah! Buying vehicles based on bikes. I'm crazy. And...

I'm out!

No comments: