It's with heavy heart that I write you today. My red chariot of fire is resting comfortably in her parking space, but is on her way out to pasture. Off into the great 4x4 sunset she'll be heading. After multiple mechanical issues, it was time to let my Cherokee princess go. If she could talk, I would be in a lot of trouble. We shared many miles and good times together, over road and rock we went. She was a solid friend who never gave me a hard time until she just couldn't go any further.
I'm sure she will find a good home for her last remaining miles and I hope she enjoys them. Goodbye my sweetest friend.
As my Jeep passes, a Honda rises from the ashes. I'm a proud new owner of a Honda Element. She is like a Swiss Army knife of vehicles. It's like she was built for me. No carpets, simple design, decent mileage, folding/removable rear passenger seats. It's like a tent on wheels!!!!
I haven't bonded with her yet. We're still in the butt sniffin' stage, but I have a good feeling we are gonna be friends. Pics are coming forthwith.
ARE YA READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL???
No comments:
Post a Comment