THIS JUST IN: Let the revolution begin and I told you so!
Gasoline demand destruction is slowly but surely going to take place and biking will be one critical element to the reduction of our crude oil addiction. Yes...I'm Pot...Hello Kettle!
So I get prepped for my morning commute and it is dark. I can handle that. As I walk the dog the sun is making it's way into the morning sky...fantastic. But there's a thick fog...hmmm. It will burn off. I get ready...the fog slightly burns off...at least enough so there is proper visibility. It's on! My wife calls..."It's sprinkling enough that I have to use my wipers". Damn...that's it! Too many chances for error. Fog + wet roads + wet windshields + windy backroads + an ominous forecast = trail run or core workout tonight.
I am definitely tweaking to get back on my regular commuting schedule.
Hop has finished his new SS steed. He is temporarily disgruntled with the geared world and the crap his Trek was giving him. So he took matters and the bike in his own hands and crafted a beauty. Check it out here.
I hit another trail run at Soldiers Delight...This time I hit the Newtown side of the trail. Nice to mix it up.
We will be taking a spin this weekend I'm sure if we don't get washed out by the possible 5 inches of rain I heard about on the news today. We need, but I don't want it!!
Join the movement!!
No comments:
Post a Comment