Hump of the work week, and hump the middle distance run of 8-9 miles @ steady pace. The weather seems to be relatively nice, but the last time I was outside was 8 am...boo desk job!
Last night I did hill intervals which isn't easy in Owings Mills, meaning hills are few and far between unless you don't mind playing chicken with maniacal truck drivers, too fast/too furious spoiled teenagers in their souped up rocket cars and the occassional piece of farm equipment that takes up both lanes and the shoulder you're on.
{and breathe}
So I found the longest hill in my neighborhood and made it the central piece to my 5.5 mile clover leaf-patterned run. Basically up tempo on the hills and recovery in the flats. Had the old HR up to 188 at one point. I hope I'm doing this training right.
In other news...I've got nothin'.
No comments:
Post a Comment