skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Solo on the Single
I hit Loch last night all by my lonesome, which is nice every once in a while. I started at a nice clip before running into an old riding buddy. Magic Mike was rocking a fixed gear Karate Monkey, which to the untrained is an insane way to ride the trails. It would be one thing if the trail was just fireroad, but he was scorching the obstacle-laden singletrack as well. Hopefully we will reconnect...this will surely blow my current riding mates' minds.Apparently he rides fixie exclusively now with a KM and an old Panasonic fixed rig in his stable. Definitely minimizing the maintenance, which allows for more fancy parts purchases.My ride ended at the brink of dusk. I will definitely be mounting the light on my helmet from now on. I hate having to turn around on account of darkness. Do not adjust your monitor:
1 comment:
She is the poltergeist doggy...
Post a Comment