- The queen bitch slap - getting separated.
- It's evil backhand - getting separated during the holidays.
- Kick in the nuts - having to alternate "custody" of Cobi Joan every two weeks
- A poke in the eye - Truck gets towed in the 'burbs of York, PA.
- A knuckle sam'mich - Bank cards are lost after a night on the town...no bank card for 2 weeks!
- Not my friend, too! - My iPod bites the dust
- I've developed a better relationship with my parents...I guess eventually they become your friends...once again they were right.
- I've strengthened relationships with old buddies...
- I got to meet some pretty interesting people...
- I've lost a good amount of weight and feeling better/younger than ever.
- Figuring out that I am getting a little wiser...I won't take people's problems for granted any longer. If a friend comes to me with a problem...I'm gonna do what it takes to make sure they get what they need...a silent ear, a wingman, a strong shoulder to lean on, a place to sleep, some grub or an ass-kickin' (if needed).
Writing this blog is starting to feel like the end of a Doogie Howser episode.
Probably the last 2006 entry...see you and the boar next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment