Sunday, November 13, 2005

Again with the LONG weekends already!

Here's the punchlist:

FRIDAY - Happy Hour with Hop at Brewer's Art. Volk comes later. We (Hop, Volk, myself) head to a Bachelor Party Eve celebration at Hooters for a college mate, Steve Hallowell. Enter Schrott. Exit stage left to Looney's in Canton. Theme for the evening became AHHWOOO! (think Rick Flair).


THE FLAIR
The Bachelor (aka Steve Hallowell and Bo...Cheers indeed!)

IT'S ONLY JUST BEGUN
The Bachelor (aka Drunk and Hoppe)

The discussion stages of an apparel line were borne from the cup. Hop and I are thinking of the next big thing....stay tuned.

SATURDAY - I had a nice little Saturday planned. Reupholster my dining chiars, hit Joann's Fabric Store...you know all that macho, beer-drinkin', gun-shootin' manly stuff. Actually, it's a guilty pleasure. Pop, the chairs turned out fantastic. Mom, the wall hangings rock! I thought the projects would take 4 hours or 12 hours...whatever's longer.

SUNDAY - CLEAN, HAVE DINNER PARTY, CLEAN, SET UP MY WINTER TORTURE DEVICE**, WRITE BLOG, GO TO BED, DREAM OF NEW BIKE.

In the words of the little German kid in the Sound of Music...GOOOOOD NIIIIIIIIGHT!!!!


**bike trainer and cyclo-core. my winter's morning cup o' butt-kickin'...HOOHAH!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I detect a trend here -- Friday nights at Brewers Art -- Sat, creatin with the parents?

Cam said...

Ahhh...in a perfect world. Actually last Friday is the first time I was at BA in a long time.

Otherwise, I just get there brew at another fine establishment.

Friday is for celebrating. "Beer is proof enough that God loves us and wants us to be happy" - First said by Ben Franklin. Seconded by Cameron Chesnik.