Last night we rolled with a little "motivation" to get to the mid-point. The trails were slick and I found myself on the ground more than I was in my saddle. Night+Leaves+Slick Mud+Bike That Needs Attention = Cam on Butt. Don't let my words fool you, I love riding at night.
Oh yeah, what was the motivation?

Hit the spot...Probably would pair well with spicier foods and may be the new secret weapon in my famous "in my own head" chili!!
After we divulged in the malty goodness bestowed on us by the hops gods, we christened the trail the Chipotle Trail and we made haste back to the church parking lot.
Riding in the dark is weird. You are so focused on the trail. 100% of your attention is focused on where the trail is and where it is going. You get a better feel of balance and how to deal with wheel slips and other various obstacles. What you don't factor in is your riding buddy ducking into the brush only to scare the living hell out of you. I think a little poop came out when Hop quite artfully scared the living hell hell out of me. For this, he wins RideCam's First Annual Ass of the Week Award (I know annual and week don't mesh, but I probably won't be handing the award out often - so deal).
ASS OF THE WEEK

Congrats Matt!
Until next time..HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
2 comments:
That's right, fool! That shit was so dam funny! Sorry!
Yeah. It was pretty funny. AFTER I regained control of my bodily functions. Just be lucky that I didn't have the Cipotle bottle or you may have had it broken over your brain bucket!
Post a Comment