Monday, January 08, 2007

Nice lil' weekend

Not too much by the way of excitement. On Friday, I headed down to Walkersville to hang out with my buddy, Keith. He and another friend were busy finishing his basement. After some negotiating, we finally headed to downtown Frederick...shocker. It was a good time, ran into some old friends, made some new ones. [The athletic feat took place in the morning with some trainer work...good times...trying to get something in everyday to prepare for the upcoming AR.]

Part of the negotiation was that I help drywall on Saturday. I was all amped to get up early and run, but c'est la vie. The manual labor was enough of a workout. After about 7 hours of work , we cleaned up and headed out to watch some football. Afterwards, I headed to see my parents - who were worried sick because I was neglecting to check my cell phone. Mah bad!

Sunday, I got up and ran 5-6 miles and had a lazy day. I did work on my Paragon for the race - I mainly ride single speed during the winter months - the bike is pretty much dialed in [knock on wood].

That's all.

No comments: