What? What? I almost have 3,000 visitors (not unique), which is quite an accomplishment for a small blog. Whoever it is will get a special prize...not sure what it is and is limited to what I have and...here's the small print...not necessarily giving out a prize...bitches!
Gosh darn...not much to report other than I've been pretty sick with some sort of chest infection. Probably because I've been training too hard and not drinking enough alcohol to kill small, deadly microbes that leach into my chestissis!
Seriously, I haven't done shite, but drink the Quil family medicine (both Ny and Day) and take some of the strongest meds on the planet (z-pak). This bug is hardcore and my restlessness has increased 100-fold. I can't stand to have grass grow beneath my feet...must do something!!!!
Of course this is the weekend that all sorts of people call and ask to do really fun stuff...I miss hitting Canton in the mouth with the post college crew, hitting a UNC game at Chapel Hill with my high school buds and watching the Division Championship game with my work buds...dammit it to hell!!!!
Oh well...Tell me to get well soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment