Speaking of ass kicking. Just landed this little beaut'. Light as hell, won't hurt the ol' back during those long adventure races. I might have to do a little trail running this weekend with it strapped on my back. I just need to avoid twisting my ankle again!!!!

I'm also hunting for the perfect road running shoe. The 1/2 Marathon is approaching and I need to start getting serious. Any ideas for good shoes would be appreciated. I think I'm going to hit a decent, dedicated running shop to get a good diagnostic on my foot (i.e., pronation/overpronation). I believe I have an overpronated gait and a good shoe may alleviate some of the lower leg pains I get after training a lot. I don't believe it's an overtrain issue.
So this year is dedicated to building the perfect machine...ME. Both physically and mentally...I'm coming for ya! And to steal yet another line from my good friend, Merle Travis:
See me comin' better step aside
A lot of men didn't and a lot of men died
I got one fist of iron and the other of steel
And if the right one don't get ya, the left one will
No comments:
Post a Comment