Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Babaganoush

Why the funny title? Because a) I'm a fan of babaganoosh and b) because it bears no direct relation to what I'm about to write...I think. I'm just gonna fire off a couple thoughts.

Mo' adventure than you can shake a stick at. Jimmie Jam has found another somewhat local AR series in PA that we may also check out this year. www.goalsara.org/yr2007/ar_race_cal.html

Denali or not Denali. Again with the Jimmie Jam. He wants to climb Denali for his 30th (in two years). Holy crow! He wants my to climb. There's a couple things in play here. First, I've never climbed before...heights and Cameron...not friends. Second, it's a 20 day venture. I'm pretty sure I'd need to be gainfully self-employed to pull that kind of vacation. Thirdly, $$$. But if I can conqueor the first two hurdles...then I will find my way to Denali. Where the hell is Denali?

Rockin' the roads again. I hit up a 5 miler around my neighborhood. Slow-paced grinder through the hills of Newtown. I haven't been running regularly for the past month. It felt good, but it whooped my arse! what happened to the fast-footed days of December?

Tour of California. I need DVR. I am missing all the coverage! Versus should definitely have a 6:00 replay. It's awesome to see the excitement this race has generated in the Pro Tour teams. For those who don't know. The tour of California is a bike race much like the Tour de France but on a smaller scale (less stages, lower mileage, less drugs)

Another day, another pub. The fam is hitting Old Dominion Pub and Brewery for my b-day. This may become a tradition. Not OD, but hitting a new brewpub every year. I can dig that.

That's it.

Baba,
Ganoosh

No comments: