Trainer...one hour....tiring...sweating...suffering. It was great! Strapped on the ol' iPod and off I went, venturing into the ever non-elusive pain cave. It's really easy to find these days. It took about 15-20 minutes to feel the real burn. The remaining time was a mix between an effort in futility and really easy gearing. I lost 2 lbs...which I found this morning...stupid apple raisin fritter! So good.
After the trainer, I did the normal routine (shower/eat). And then hit the sack to watch the Tour of California. What an awesome stage finish. I'm pulling for Levi Leiphiemer to win because he's an old Postie, on Disco now and he is a good ol' 'murican, but I was happy to see Jens Voigt take the stage win. What a great stage finish with the peleton in the background trying to close the gap. It may have been the angle of the camera, but it appeared that the peleton was going to swallow the breakaway pack of Levi, Jens and Chris Horner.
No comments:
Post a Comment