Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Holy heat wave, Batman!

Worked from home yesterday, so I did my usual lunch time run. I planned a fiver and got in a struggling three. It felt like I was running through melted butter. And while this does rank in the top 10 dreams I've had over my lifetime, this experience truly sucked!

The first mile was fine, the first half of the second mile was okay, but the last half felt like someone tied a rope around my lungs and pulled...tightly. That was my cue to take a break. So I hopped under one of the pavilions and cranked out some ab work and push ups. Feeling like I had some life in me again, I went out for mile three. Blammo....Cameron meet Wall, Wall - Cameron. Eff that...I was done.

I got home and hopped on the 'net to check out accuweather.com...the index was up to 104 degrees...code red. Bad Cameron...Bad!

Same temps are expected today, so I am planning some weight work...that works for me!

In other news, mingle2 ranked my blog a rated G. Here's hoping Disney wants to buy my site!



Well isn't that some shit! Time to post some full frontal nudity.

Stay sexy Ridecam'rs!

No comments: