I did get to go to my favorite store, REI, and pick up a few items. I picked up a Garmin 305 HRM and GPS unit...sweet! Now I can pinpoint where I'm at when my heart explodes...which is nice. I also picked up a Mountain Hardwear rain jacket. Thanks thief for robbing my truck. I got an upgrade! Which I'm sure my premiums will also reflect. I tend to be short-sighted so I'm psyched for now!
Hit up Ocean's 13 last night. Good flick...better than 12 (I think), but 11 still takes the cake. A lot of gags were pulled based on the previous two movies, so if you haven't seen 11 and 12, and plan to see 13, do yourself a favor and watch them both before you go. I had to explain a few things after the fact to my friend and the funny connection was lost on her. And big ups to REI for product placement!
On the wires: http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/06/11/arizona.bicyclist.ap/index.html
This makes me feel good about my future and the sport I love. And 2,000 miles in 14-16 days is no joke. In fact, I'm cramping right now just thinking about it. That's around 140 miles a day...oi.
Throwback
This looks enticing. My pup, Cobi, is relaxing like a rock star. She can pretty much sleep on spot. This is one of my favorite snaps of her. She was unfortunately awakened by the owner of the mess bag, he needed it for his morning commute. She went back to sleep promptly. Those were the days.

No comments:
Post a Comment