Friday: Opted out of normal casual run, instead I went to see the AST Dew Tour Dirt Jump finals. I saw the worst accident that I've ever seen. A dirt jumper was attempting a double back flip and on his second rotation and at full height (30-40 feet), he launched off his bike in a pike position and landed on his head/back. He was escorted out on ambulance. Word on the web is that he broke three vertabrae and is in critical, but stable condition. Pray for him...
Then we (Hoppe, Keith, Toby and I) continued the debauchery in Fed Hill.
Saturday: Sleep, house work, quick two-miler, hit A-town to hang with the OV's (Original 'Villians - Newb, Zack, Wil), normal first dinner, beers, second dinner.
Sunday: Sleep, ran 8 miles at Gambrill. Wow, that is a difficult trail run. I need to get smaller shoes...pronto.
I will be posting a more formal recap of my runs/rides with info downloaded from my Garmin,
No comments:
Post a Comment