Thursday, June 21, 2007

Rolling single...again

I guess on multiple levels...relationship, ridership and gearship. No women, no riding buddy and no gears. I hit up McKeldin on my singlespeed for a nice, punishing uphill ride. I cleaned a lot of sections that I haven't been able to before, but there appear to be more washed out sections in the park. These off camber sections were next to impossible to ride through...I cleaned some, but most of them I just ran out of juice.

I rode about 8 miles, but I forgot my Garmin in the car so I can't give you accurate mileage or any of the other fun stuff that is provided through the 305. The more I read about the more I learn and like about the various features. One is a training function where you can plot your favorite course (mountain bike trails or runs) and you can pit yourself against your previous results. You can make it more interesting by plotting points throughout the course and get more accurate split results, where improvements were made, etc.

Tonight I think I run for 50 minutes. That's all for now!

No comments: