Back to the moon. At one point, when we had to turn back to get a forgotten tool, I thought the moon was a headlamp from another rider. I actually had stopped and waited a couple seconds - I thought the rider could have the tool we needed - before I realized that it was no rider, but the moon, baby!

Insert Thin Lizzy line... 'it's caught me in it's spotlight'.
The view was pretty fantastic - wish I had my digicam.
I also conquered a hill on my single speed that has been nagging at me for a while...YAR!
Again, both Hoppe and Toby put on a show...good stuff.
Got home ... talked to neighbor who offered a token of concern in the form of beer ... talked to the folks ... made chili ... showered ... slumbered ... ironically, woke up to ... yup ... Dancin' in the Moonlight. This is after I already decided on today's blog title. Hopefully '07 will be as interesting.
1 comment:
i prefer ccr's green river..."barefoot girls dancin' in the moonlight...WELLLLL!" too much typing, not enuf riding. protip: lose the holiday lbs by going on a winter ride without proper warm clothing. you'll get sick and weight will peel off!
all work and no play makes me a stunning boy!
Post a Comment