Wednesday, April 04, 2007

A case of the mornings

Why can't I wake up these days? Why can't I get to bed before midnight? I'm sounding like a commercial for some new fangled narcotic. The unpleasant side is that it is interfering with my morning workouts. I have the best intentions of getting up by setting the ol' alarm clock. However, I whack the snooze bar a dozen times and wake up with barely enough time to get to work.

So, in the tradition of writing down goals, here goes it:

WAKE THE HELL UP IN THE MORNING...EVEN IF YOU FEEL LIKE DOGSHIT!!!!

There. That ought to do it.

Dropped my run last night. Will hammer out a 5K tonight to measure how embarassed I will be on the course. Also trying to schedule a road ride for Thursday. Friday is lay low day...maybe a slow jog in the 'ville to keep loose.

No comments: