Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Nemesis

I finally got back on the Soldier's Delight trail for a 5.5'er run. The good ol' double up (west trail and east trail). A couple months ago I twisted my ankle and thought my entire season was in jeopardy, but I plowed through like the ox I am.

I had my pack loaded with game day gear and headed out for a smooth run. No timing, pacing, etc. I felt really good and according to the sun, I couldn't have been on the trail for much more than an hour.

I did get a blister which isn't a good sign...sock choice is important. I think I may hit the trail more often though...lots of single, in shape ladies running amok. Although at the end of the run I noticed that I had my AR knife clipped to my strap...that probably sent off a lot of unwanted signals. Oh well, you can never be too safe.

Trail hike tonight with Cobi and then a easy Seminary ride on Thursday to make sure the Paragon is dialed in for this weekend's festivities.

No comments: