I definitely need to become a stronger runner, so I guess I need to begin a regimented workout program - build the base, intervals, etc.
I also decided that I need to pick up a headlamp sometime in the near future. I'm running out of light - pun intended. I've done a cursory search and am completely unsure what to get, so I am heading to REI to test and get advice. I have a $25 amazon Gift Certificate to burn, but I think I'm going to purchase the headlamp from REI for the return factor. They have an awesome return policy. If you have any suggestions...comment me!
Hittin' the trails with, who else, Hoppe tonight...Surly time! I may rest on Friday, so I am ready for the ride/run on Saturday.
It looks like the October calendar is getting full. My poor wife, she hates that no grass grows beneath my feet. Here's what's on tap (non-bike related):
Frederick's In the Street : October 1st

Oktoberfest: October 15th

Western Maryland College Homecoming (unfortunately known as McDaniel College): October 29th

So honey, if you're reading this, I've spaced these events out...just for you! Of course there will be some sort of bike riding involved with each and every one of these events. Maybe some Gambrill before In the Streets, a Loch ride before the BeerFest and a little Hashawa before Homecoming. Beautiful.
No comments:
Post a Comment