Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Singlespeed Daze!!

It's time to shelf the Sugar and whip out the Surly Flying Monkey (1x1). I've never gone so long without riding her, so she's my sled of choice for the fall/winter. I have a ride scheduled for tonite and Thursday with the living legend himself, Hop. On Saturday, we are attempting our first ride/run. Should be interesting and tiring and exhilarating and tiring. Hopefully I can knock these lyrics out of my head by then:

Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
Ain't nothing gonna hold me down
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving
Ain't nothing gonna break my stride
I'm running and I won't touch ground
Oh no, I've got to keep on moving

The last run/hike, this was running in my noggin...over and over again. Damn you Matthew Wilder...damn you to hell!

Oh and yes all, I am most definitely commuting tomorrow.

And for your viewing pleasure:


Use your Illusion 1

Use your Illusion 2

No comments: