No run this AM...apparently I had to spend a little more time shaking off the weekend. I'll probably scratch the PM ride in an effort to get my running legs back in order. If there's time, maybe I'll hit both.
Run at the loop (2 miles, easy). I used this run to primarily guage where my knee stood. I was actually somewhat impressed that I turned a 8:35 mile at what felt like a horribly slow jog. I then ramped down and turned a 9:20. It hurt to read the times on the watch, but I kept reminding myself why I was out running - not speed, but body temp. check. I am hoping next week I'll be able to guage my speed and hopefully tack on a couple extra miles. I think I'm looking at four or five miles by end of next week's end. Baby steps.
In other running news, the new running kicks felt great.
No comments:
Post a Comment