After a long weekend of going out to the wee hours of the morn, I can officially put to rest Cameron's Birthday Month...albeit a little early. I think I stuffed enough stuff into two weekends then I ever had in the past.
Kicked it off with lunch at ODBP followed by running amok in Downtown Frederick with an old high school buddy. Midweek saw me sticking cold beverages in my belly with my boy K-rock and T-digital, watching G.Love and the Special Sauce at Ram's Head Live.
Back to the weekend again, on Friday we celebrated Keither's b-day at Isabella's and devoured much roast...not to neglect our redneckish roots, we then headed to the Village Tavern. It was Keither's gig and my vote didn't count. Then to cap off the weekend, I headed to B-more to party with the post-college crew...Fell's Point was the location. Details fuzzy. Cougars were involved.
I'm still recovering. I'm putting myself on a restricted booze diet...3 beer maximum, once a week. Time to regroup on the training. Although the time off has helped me recover from injury...at least that's what I'm convincing myself of.
No comments:
Post a Comment