Took a break yesterday to accomplish some household tasks...stupid household tasks always gettin' in the way of fun stuff. Oh well, live like a pig, you must clean up after a pig.
Quick and dirty
Riding: Seminary tonight with Toby and Hoppe. I believe they are prepping or a race this weekend at Granogue in Delaware...could be wrong. It will be great to ride with those guys again, since we have the 24 Hours of Big Bear in three weeks. It's been too long without a solid ride with these pros.
Giro poll: No changes in the GC. Crankenstein still destroying RideCam. It was a sprinters race today, so I wasn't anticipating any shake-ups in the GC.
Commute: I may attempt another bike commute tomorrow.
Training weekend: Looks like Z-man and I will be getting our final major workout in before the AR. We're hitting Hashawa in Westminster which has decent mountain biking and an O-course...we are thinking two and two.
Bye,
Cycle
No comments:
Post a Comment