OK family people don't hold back. I know you are reading, so send me your updates! I'm gonna fry fish on friday regardless, but it would be nice to add some girth to this column. Barbara is leading the pack in responsiveness...Kudos!
So Barbara has qualified the age old ANSWERED question, custard is in fact better than ice cream. After taste testing the butter pecan ice cream at Dumser's in Ocean City she surmised that nothing touches Kopp's Custard...period. I think she knew that going in, but I would like to join her on the expert panel of judges. Kopp's, if you hear this, please send dozens of pints of custard to the easy coast...pronto!
The parents are heading down to Williamsburg and start their vacation early. I believe they are staying at the Colonial Inn and touring the town. It is a far cry from one of their first anniversaries when they stayed at the Scotch Inn in Williamsburg.
Speaking of vacation, we are crossing or fingers that Irene pushes further out to sea. Everyone, at 2pm start blowing east :)
No comments:
Post a Comment