Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Ride Sally Ride...

This has been my longest hiatus off the bike in months! Four days!! I finally hopped back on the steed this morning for a nice commute to Fort PHH. I missed the "after" buzz. The legs have a slight pulsing sensation, the lungs feel clean, the mind is strong....an all over good, healthy buzz. Time for some Cytomax to ensure that I don't crash like a junkie! I haven't been using it long enough to give a good review.

The Honey Stingers are working well. I'm not sure whether Honey Stinger gel or Hammer Gel is the best bang for the buck. If I was forced to give a review I would probably lean towards Hammer (raspberry goes down easy). Although I have been toying with Peanut Butter and Honey Stinger sammies for long tours.


VS











TODAY'S RIDE: Commute

Morning
Distance: 14.1
Time: 0:52:50
Avg Speed: 16 mph
Conditions: Slightly Foggy, low 70's, beautiful!!!

Evening
Distance: 14.1
Time: 0:59:40
Avg Speed: 14.2mph
Conditions: Low 90's, humid...what's new?!

Tried to TT it on the way home, but I popped on the last 2 miles...including the slow dredge up Glyndon Hill. I had to use the granny gear for the first time...not happy

THIS JUST IN...

What the hell is wrong with people?

No comments: