I slept...alot...yesterday. I took the day off of riding today. Bahhhh! Trade-offs for having a good weekend. I hope to get some road time in tonight and hopefully our Tuesday ride at Loch will go off. For now, here are some links to peruse, 'cuz I got nothin':
Dirt Rag - a good moutain bike forum, a better magazine...for all cyclists
One Less Car - MD-based commuter/pedestrian advocacy group
SSWC05 - The Single Speed World Championships are in the U.S., close to Pittsburgh...I'll be at the beach...priorities.
Single Speed Outlaw - a local singlespeed guru.
Ram's Head Live - If you don't catch a show here, you're missing out.
Jack Johnson - If you miss his show, you're missing out.
Ben Harper - Best show I've ever been too. Amazing.
Oh K made some Curried Chicken...tasty. It's amazing...she rarely cooks...and every time she does, she's like a seasoned chef (no pun intended). Tonight I don the chef's hat.
No comments:
Post a Comment