I went to Performance to get the wheel fixed. They told me September 9th, I told them "how about a new rear wheel?", they said does Wednesday work, I said yes. So it looks like my next commute will be Thursday or Friday or both. The good thing is that they honored their word. That bumps them up the list of places I like.
So I was riding my bike from my basement to my truck and snap! The chain broke again. So off to the bike shop for a new chain. I think the link was seized from the last fix and it couldn't stand the torque. I will be riding Loch tonite come hell or high water and if Hoppe has anything to say then it will only be hindered by hell coming forthwith.
Other news...I started reading Angels and Demons, the prequel to The DaVinci Code. It's a pretty good read. I've been on a reading kick since the beach. I also revved up my new weed wacker...gas powered, 2 stroke goodness. If I'm not careful I may cut my house down. I started around 7:45 last night, the bad boy is LOUD, so I opted to wait until a better time. It's louder than my lawn mower for chrissakes! [Insert Tim the Toolman grunt]
1 comment:
Chain, what! Bring it on, Son!
Post a Comment