Saturday, August 06, 2005

Saturday is for Fightin'....

....off Friday night :) Had a good time down in Federal Hill. I headed out with Keith and Becca and a group of their friends. The group included some WMC alums, which was great - talking about old times. They were a bit before my time but we definitely had some common friends, etc.

K went out to an extended dinner with her best friends in Westminster. I would write more, but she is presently unavailable for comment.

Tonight we are headed to Ram's Head Live to see a show - Marc Broussard(?). Hoppe is promising a good show, so we'll see.

RIDING ALONG

The question was asked, what do I lug back and forth on my commute to work? Well, I have the good fortune of a locker room and showers at work, so I typically leave shoes, pants, towels and some toiletries at work.

Here's what I've been haulin':
  • Two Tubes
  • Tire Irons - but they are plastic, go figure.
  • CO2 pump and cartridges
  • multi-tool
  • cell phone - life saver a week ago
  • under clothes (boxers not briefs, ladies)
  • Shirt for the work day
  • Pair of shorts - it's awkward walking in the building in spandex shorts and then getting stopped to talk. Now I know what the ladies feel like when guys aren't looking directly in their eyes.
  • Rain Jacket - I've been stuck one too many times without
  • Food (Lunch, gels, etc)

No comments: