The first couple days had my parents, my wife and dog lounging around the pool and enjoying each others' company. Then my buddy Keith and his wife, Becca made their way down after a pretty hectic weekend. My Aunt Barbara came down for a couple days and then my Aunt Dixie and Uncle Butch came for the remainder of the week.

Here is the list (easier than writing everything, but you'll get the idea):
- Long morning bike rides stopping at fruit stands instead of gulping energy gels
- Longer pool lounge sessions
- Margaritas
- Stripers
- Beers with my pop at the old Weeping Radish
- The perfect morning cup o' joe with my mom watching the ocean from our deck
- Red Stripes and Coronas
- Crab feastin'
- Life is Good
- Outer Barks' Yappy Hour with Cobi Joan
- North Beach and waves that hear you taunt them
- Beach Cruiser Classic
- Grilling anything that moved
- Afternoon naps
- Early to bed, early to rise
- Good family and friends
- Jimmy and Jack all the time!
It was definitely a new experience with everyone there and it will force us to "plan" things a little better, but I wouldn't want it any other way.
Oh, I also read Lance Armstrong's War...great read...recommended!
Okay, I'm out...EtD Crew get your bikes dialed in....I need to ride dirt pronto!!
P.S. - the Monday commute will be put on hold. Hopefully I will be back in action on Wednesday. My rear wheel blew a spoke. Performance Bike better be ready to fulfill their promise!
No comments:
Post a Comment