I haven't hopped on a bike since Tuesday...so much for the "what are you on" motto. I pick up my wheel from Performance tonight, so I might take a quick OM loop. Tomorrow we are hitting Loch Raven for a morning ride. Ahh....back in the saddle again.
It looks like the 24 Hour After Party is set for Labor Day weekend at Gambrill State Park....shweet! Should be a blast.
It has been recommended that I do a write up a my bikes with pictures (thanks Crankenstein). Coming forthwith, I will create the dossiers for my stable of steeds. Stay tuned.
If you want a good write up on the Single Speed World Championships 2005, a local rider has a fantastic summary and other pertinent links here. Not your typical race structure, but a great race with a huge following. I might have attended if I weren't maxin' and relaxin' at the OBX. Although all 402 race slots filled up within 24 hours, I believe.
No comments:
Post a Comment